March 10, 2021
- Hospitalisation & Out-Patient Medical
- Annual Leave
- Telephone Allowance
- ‘Refer Your Friends Scheme’
- Housing allowance (where appropriate)
- CPF (where appropriate).
- Single site supervision
- Operate machines/cleaning robots
- Client engagement
- Inventory and equipment maintenance
- Quality supervision
- Incident reporting
Training will be provided.
- Education: ‘O’ Levels and above
- Writing and communication skills in English and one other local language.
- Physically fit
- Able to multi-task & interact with stakeholders.
To apply, send in your resume with your contact number to email@example.com.