High Rise Window Cleaning Services
Why Clean Windows Matter: The Impact on Aesthetics and Well-being
Windows serve a purpose beyond their structural role. They influence a building’s aesthetics and have an impact on the well-being of its occupants. Dusty or stained windows not only affect a building’s appearance but also affect indoor air quality. This is where our specialized high-rise window cleaning services come in handy. We help provide a clearer view and a healthier indoor atmosphere.
Safety Is Our Priority: Zero Compromise on Caution
High-rise window cleaning involves inherent risks and complexities that demand special attention. This is where our trained teams come into play. Equipped with all the necessary safety gear, including harnesses and hard hats, they make safety an integral part of the cleaning process. You can rely on Anergy to bring a shine to every windowpane while adhering to stringent safety protocols.
Tailored to Your Needs: Every Building Presents a New Challenge
The architectural distinctiveness of each building brings along specific cleaning needs. Factors like the type of glass used, window height, or their angles create distinct challenges. To address these variations, we provide customised services tailored to the specifics of your project. This ensures an efficient cleaning solution that aligns with your exact requirements.
Our Safety Measures
Our operators for high rise and external façade services are properly trained and certified with the relevant certifications in Singapore.
- Boom operators are certified “boom lift operators” and trained in Work @ Height.
- Licensed Scaffold Erectors and Supervisors ensure that all safety measures are adhered to before the start of any projects.
- Rope Access Technicians are trained in Work @ Height and are IRATA Certified.
- Before the commencement of any project, our Project Manager will conduct a Risk Assessment and review the work instructions to ensure the correct development of equipment and adopt appropriate technology to improve productivity and efficiency of work.
- During the execution of work, a Project Executive will be present to conduct safety briefings, ensure that only qualified technicians are deployed, the correct tools and equipment are used and supervise the project according to the work instructions.
Our Methods of Access
1. Boom Lift
4. Rope Access Technician
Choosing the Right Method of Access
Choosing the right method of access when performing your building facade cleaning depends on several factors.
Finding the Right Building Facade Cleaning Service Provider
Looking for the right building facade cleaning service provider that can accommodate your building requirements can be quite tricky at times due to every building having it’s own unique characteristics.