Our Safety Measures
Our operators for high rise and external façade services are properly trained and certified with the relevant certifications in Singapore.
- Boom operators are certified “boom lift operators” and trained in Work @ Height.
- Licensed Scaffold Erectors and Supervisors ensure that all safety measures are adhered to before the start of any projects.
- Rope Access Technicians are trained in Work @ Height and are IRATA Certified.
- Before the commencement of any project, our Project Manager will conduct a Risk Assessment and review the work instructions to ensure the correct development of equipment and adopt appropriate technology to improve productivity and efficiency of work.
- During the execution of work, a Project Executive will be present to conduct safety briefings, ensure that only qualified technicians are deployed, the correct tools and equipment are used and supervise the project according to the work instructions.